The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has released the NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022 on its official website, @ncvtmis.gov.in, for candidates who have applied to appear in the NCVT MIS ITI Examination. Candidates can download their Admit Card or Hall Ticket by visiting the respective website. We have provided comprehensive information regarding NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022 in this post. Continue reading this article until the end to learn how to get an Admit Card.
NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022
The NCVT ITI Examination will begin on January 4, 2021 (Tuesday) at different test or examination centres around the country, and the Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship has issued the Admit Card or Hall Ticket downloading link, which can be found in the article.
In response to the concern of the COVID-19 third wave, the ministry will conduct the test at multiple test centres using adequate SOPs (Standard Operating Protocols). Candidates are urged to come to the examination centre wearing a mask to conceal their faces. Candidates should bring a printout of their Admit Card to the test centre, according to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Overviews of NCVT MIS ITI Exams in 2022
|Examination||NCVT MIS ITI|
|Examination Conducting Body||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship|
|Examination Date||Ongoing From 04 January 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Admit Card||03 January 2022|
|NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022 Direct Link||Click Here|
The online examination for NCVT MIS ITI was filled during the scheduled period a few months ago, and a large number of candidates applied. For all those who applied for the examination, the Admit Card has been published by official authorities, and candidates are advised to visit the respective website to download and print it.
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship advises applicants to bring their Admit Card, Hall Ticket, or Call Letter along with any of the following essential documents: PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, and so on. The objective of carrying these verification papers is to check if the Call Letter is yours or not.
The NCVT MIS ITI Exam, which will commence on January 4, 2022, will be a theory exam in which applicants must answer all questions conceptually.
The following information may be found on the NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam Center
- Code for the Exam Center
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Name of the course
- Category (ST/SC/OBC)
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Name of the examination
- Address of the testing center, etc.
Let’s look at how to get your hands on the NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022.
What Is The Procedure For Obtaining NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022?
You must carefully follow the following step-by-step method to get NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022, after which you will be able to download it.
- To get a copy of the NCVT ITI Admit Card, go to the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship’s official website, @ncvtmis.gov.in.
- After accessing the official website, look for the “Trainee” option in the top menu bar and choose it.
- After selecting the above-mentioned option, a drop-down menu will appear, with the option “Trainee Profile” to be selected.
- After selecting the above-mentioned option, you will be routed to a screen where you will be requested to enter your Registration No., Father/Guardian Name, Date of Birth, and CAPTCHA; fill in all essential information and choose the “Submit” option.
- After selecting the above-mentioned choice, an Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter will appear in front of you, which is downloadable and printable. Download and print the Call Letter to bring it to the test centre with any of the above-mentioned fundamental documents on the examination day.
We hope that after reading this post, you have a better understanding of how to get the NCVT MIS ITI Examination Hall Ticket, Admit Card, or Call Letter. If you have any questions or concerns about the NCVT ITI Admit Card 2022 after reading this page, please post them in the comments section below. We will do our best to respond to any of your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.